National Gypsum® eXP® Drywall at River Bend Materials
For construction customers in Chattanooga, TN
National Gypsum® is a full-line supplier of quality gypsum wallboard and other construction materials, consistently recognized as a leader for extraordinary service and products that meet our customers’ toughest standards. Valuing growth and innovation, National Gypsum manufactures and distributes products with a solid reputation for quality, affordability, and performance.
At River Bend Materials, we understand the power and confidence that comes from having the right tools where and when you need them. National Gypsum eXP® drywall products tools are available* from River Bend Materials at our yard in Chattanooga, TN, or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
Quality Glass Mat Panels in Tennessee
For sheathing, tile backer, shaftliner, and glass mat panels, River Bend stocks a wide variety of fiberglass Gold Bond® eXP® products from National Gypsum for construction pros in the Chattanooga area and beyond, including:
Gold Bond® eXP® Sheathing Panels
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- Available in thicknesses of ½” and 5/8” and widths of 4’, 8’, 9’ or 10’
- Designed for wood and metal construction, as a component of EIFS, and under a variety of exterior finishes (metal, brick, stucco, wood, vinyl, or fiber-cement)
- EXP sheathing is a Type X panel that can also be used in fire-rated exterior walls.
Gold Bond® eXP® Interior Extreme®
- Available in 1/2" Regular, 5/8" Fire-Shield® Type X or C varieties; standard 4’ widths
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- Tapered edges for easy installation and joint reinforcement
- Designed for interior sides of exterior walls and can also be used in pre-rock applications, wood frame construction, metal frame construction, and ceilings
- Fire-Shield versions can be used in fire-tested assemblies with single- or multi-layer construction
Gold Bond® eXP® Interior Extreme® AR Gypsum Panel
- Coated fiberglass mat facer and specially formulated core
- Tough against indentations and abrasions while also maintaining moisture and mold resistance
- Designed for interior wall assemblies with concerns for surface durability
- Also suitable for pre-rock applications or on the interior side of exterior walls
Gold Bond® eXP® Interior Extreme® IR Gypsum Panel
- Similar to Interior Extreme® AR version, (and can be used in the same construction applications), but with even greater resistance to damage from impacts, moisture, and abuse
- Fiberglass mesh reinforcement embedded in its core near the back of the board
- Coated fiberglass mat for resistance to mold, moisture, abrasions, and indentations
Gold Bond® eXP® Tile Backer
- Gypsum panels with a fiberglass mat coated in acrylic
- Designed to be used under tile in high moisture areas
- Can also be used in high humidity areas, non-wet areas, and fire-rated assemblies
- Most appropriate for applications in interior walls and ceilings.
Gold Bond® eXP® Shaftliner
- Moisture- and mold-resistant with a fire-resistant core
- Coated fiberglass mat facers provide moisture-resistant weather protection
- Beveled, coated edges for easy installation and handling
Buy National Gypsum eXP Panels at River Bend Materials in Chattanooga, TN
Tennessee builders and construction pros - learn more about eXP fiberglass panels and products from National Gypsum or start your order now. River Bend Materials is here to help.
About River Bend Materials, Inc.
River Bend Materials is a proud member of the GMS family of companies. Serving both commercial and residential customers, we offer a comprehensive inventory of construction supplies in southern Tennessee. Our employees pride themselves on being hard working, safe and professional. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories, we've got your Chattanooga construction needs covered.
About National Gypsum
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, National Gypsum is a global leader in the production of quality gypsum board products, and the second largest wallboard producer in the United States. With over 40 operating plants, mines, quarries and support facilities across the U.S. and Canada, National Gypsum is uniquely positioned to lead and succeed in our industry.